Sunday, July 19, 2009

Not much really

What's been going on lately? Well...mostly spending time at site which has been good since I've been able to get a project going (even though it's more of an enviroment project than water and sanitation, but oh well). But, of course I've been traveling a little as well.

I would say that things in general are going well. I've now been at site for 8 months now and I finally feel comfortable and able to get things going. I'm not really homesick anymore and I don't really miss things about home as much as I used to, which is good.

Truly, I don't know what else to write today. Like I said, things are going well and I'm getting work done. What do you all want to hear about???

3 comments:

spartygrl13 said...

hi karen :) i want you to give me some delicious peruvian recipes!

Dave Hamel said...

Hey, K!

What's the environmental project?

Anonymous said...

checked out june and july. fun to read. it's hard to believe it's actually winter somewhere...however NM now has 40 degree daily temp diferences...e.g. 40 at night and 90+ during the day.

Chao....Mom